Monday, May 13, 2013

Brand New Hip Hop Spotlight: Rhyme Scheme

Ask Five on Black Vibes:  Interview with Rhyme Scheme

Take a look at our interview with rising indie artist Rhyme Scheme below!  In this interview, he talks about his forthcoming album All Black, plans for the future and more!  Read all about it below.



Brand New Hip Hop:  What's going on with Rhyme Scheme right now?
Rhyme Scheme: Rhyme Scheme is grinding heavy in 2013. While working on perfecting my sound, I am promoting several potential singles. I am currently promoting the single "4 Letters" off of my new album All Black. The album will drop this summer. 
 
 
Brand New Hip Hop: What type of flavor are you bringing as an artist?
Rhyme Scheme:  As an artist, I have a very unique sound. I am a revolutionary, educator, and entertainer. As an artist who speaks 4 languages, I can potentially spread my message to world through music.  Everyone has a voice
 
 
Brand New Hip Hop: You have a banging new single right now by the name of "4 Letters", what would you like to say about it?
Rhyme Scheme: "4 Letters" is something that we all have experienced. L.O.V.E, whether if it's good or bad, L.O.V.E. is inevitable.  The song is a combination of stories relating to L.O.V.E. told through my eyes.
 
 
Brand New Hip Hop: Do you plan to shoot an official music video for this single, if so, what ideas do you have for the visuals if you don't mind revealing that early?
Rhyme Scheme: A video is coming very soon. The video will have actors depicting different forms of L.O.V.E. Each verse will coincide with a scenario. It will be very interesting for viewers.
 
 
Brand New Hip Hop: The beat on "4 Letters" is nice, have you worked with KZR Beatz before or do you plan on doing it again?
Rhyme Scheme:  KZR Beatz is a very talented producer. I worked with KZR Beatz on my previous mixtape Revolutionary Warfare. I plan to release more songs with KZR Beatz soon.
 
 
Brand New Hip Hop: What type of beats do you enjoy rhyming on the most? 
Rhyme Scheme:  I really love up-tempo west coast beats. Depending on the subject matter, sometimes slower beats are more suitable for my stories.
 
 
Brand New Hip Hop: As an indie artist, what would you say is the best way to get the word out about your music?
Rhyme Scheme:  As an indie artist, you have to really hustle. I promote my music on every internet website such as reverbnation, soundcloud, youtube,etc. I also submit my music to many radio stations globally and perform at local venues. I work on my craft to deliver a good product.
 
 
Brand New Hip Hop: What plans do you have for the rest of 2013? 
Rhyme Scheme:  I plan on dropping my album ALL BLACK and continue to perfect my craft. I also have a few features with other indie artist coming soon. 
The official album ALL BLACK is dropping in July 2013. It is my best work yet. Be on the look out for it.
 
Brand New Hip Hop: Is there anything else you would like to plug or inform the readers?
Rhyme Scheme:  Thank you very much for this interview.  Also, "One Love" to everyone who is a part of the "Rhyme Scheme" movement.


Get more updates on Rhyme Scheme at http://www.rhymeschemeblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment