Friday, April 18, 2014

Brand New Exclusive Interview: Mono Bagends talks about his new single "Get Sexy For Me"







Mono Bagends is BACK with a BRAND HEW SINGLE, "Get Sexy For Me".  In this new exclusive interview, read all about what Mono Bagends has to say about his new viral hit and hip hop as a whole.



What's new with Mono Bagends right now?
Mono Bagends:  Another day another dollar another young ho open her mouth and swalla holla.



To refresh the viewers and readers, how would you describe you and your sound as an artist?
Mono Bagends:  I am very versatile...I can rhyme slow or fast, stick to particular topics or just talk about whatever. I am original.



You made a lot of noise last year with your "On Fire" single and video, and you haven't cooled off yet!  You have a new single out called "Get Sexy For Me", how is that like?
Mono Bagends:  A smooth rap/r&b record. It's a different type of record for me...My fans are enjoying it. 



Do you plan to shoot a video for it, with hot and sexy females "getting sexy for you"?
Mono Bagends:  I like the way you think but probably not or not yet...This was a get reacquainted with me record..the next one will be the one with the video


Do you plan on releasing another single or project along with this new single?
Mono Bagends:  Yes....more and more records are coming. Buckle up!!


Let's talk about hip hop right now, how do you feel about it?
Mono Bagends:  Its a little watered down...not many lyricists out there right now...there are a few who are bringing a lot to the game but they are far and few.



If you could change one thing in hip hop right now, what would it be and why?
Mono Bagends:  I'd get back to when cats had more skills putting out records. Where they spit from the heart instead of what is relevant to get that big check...but I understand everything is about money so I can't knock it too much..



Now lets get off hip hop for a quick second, who are some of the artists you are feeling or listening to currently outside of hip hop?
Mono Bagends:  I am so bad with peoples names...I here records on the radio and don't know who they are...there is a record that the guy is talking about all the stuff that kills him makes him feel alive...that's dope.



Is there anything you would like to plug, any shout outs?
Mono Bagends:  Check out my website at bagendsblog.blogspot.com/ for all relevant info as well as twitter and facebook and you can purchase my music at itunes and amazon. Thanks for the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment